The future is electric
Test solutions for inverters of auxiliary units like electric pumps, electric brakes or electric steering as well as e-bike inverters must be small, compact and cost-efficient.
E-bike drive inverter
Test solutions for inverters of auxiliary units like electric pumps, electric brakes or electric steering as well as e-bike inverters must be small, compact and cost-efficient. Furthermore, reliability and highest precision and accuracy at low voltages are a must. Often, the inverter must be tested before the electric motor is fully developed. A simple and fast change of motor data must therefore be ensured.
The LV Power-HiL comes in whenever there is need to fulfill test requirements of low voltage applications. It supports 3- or 6-phase operation in the development of electric steering systems, electric brakes or e-bike drive inverters. Precise motor models mimic real e-motor behavior, thus making inverter development and testing independent from the e-motor. Parameterization is simply done by mouse click. The compact rack-solution can easily be integrated into the test setup via the CAN, TCP/IP or EtherCat interface.
- Components testing such as electric steering, pumps, electric stability control (ESC)
- Compact test solution for e-bike traction inverters
- One solution for the complete product life cycle
- Accurate real-time motor models
- Emulation of different e-motor types
- Design verification in all operation points
- Design optimization for increasing operation efficiency
- Real time Power-HiL enables full power/real current testing
- Simple test setup in laboratory environment
By changing the parameterization, specific fault injection can test the correct reaction of the UUT, for example offset or correlation errors of the rotor sensor system. This allows phase breaks to be mapped on the software side without intervention in the test setup.
“One testing tool for all product phases. – This plug and play solution makes testing cheap and easy.” *
*We are aware that you would like to know which customer voice you have just heard. As we are bound to non-disclosure agreements, we hope for your understanding that we are not always able to put references on our website. Please get in touch and we will be happy to tell you more about our solutions and specific test cases.