Application & Customer Support
Tell us about your application process?
The AVL SET joined the RWU Career Days 2019. After that I sent a speculative application and got invited for a job interview.
What are your tasks during your internship?
- Developing and elaborating a test bench automation for the EME’s initial commissioning in Wangen
- Domestic and abroad travels to service-, application- and initial commissioning-services
- Creating interactive documents
Which expetpectations for an internship semester did you have and were they met?
- Consolidating my knowledge about e-mobility
- Combining theoretical and practical work
- Insights into everyday working life of a commissioning engineer
My expectations were exceeded by far. It was a very successful internship with a great team!
Which knowledge could you aquire?
- Language skills due to an international team
- Know-how of various vectortools
- Knowledge in dealing with customers
- Knowledge in VBA
- Knowledge in dealing with test beds
- Organizational skills, due to independent working
- Team work
Jean, 23 Years
Internship Application and Customer Support, Studies: Vehicle mechatronics
“My expectations were exceeded by far. It was a very successful internship with a great team!”
Which tips would you give to future interns?
Apply on your own initiative if you can’t find a fitting position. It really can pay off.
What happens after your intern?
After my intern I’m employed as student trainee at AVL SET.